Remote Learning Help
Many families have recently reached out for help with Remote Learning.
Its apparent this new lockdown isn’t going away anytime soon, and we parents are all struggling with helping our children with daily school tasks. Whether it is because of time constraints, working from home, multiple children at home (we have 3!) or just simply not having looked at maths for 20+ years, we are all in the same boat. How do we make sure our kids aren’t falling behind?
On top of our regular tutoring sessions we are now also running shorter, more frequent classes on Zoom during school hours to help complete school work and review any new Maths & English concepts being taught while in lockdown.
We have found either a 1 x 60 minute session per week, or 2 x 30 minute sessions per week seem to work best. As an added bonus as parents, it means we can take a short break to focus on some of our own time sensitive tasks.
A few more details
- No Extra Homework will be given (let’s be honest, learning at home is tough enough for children & parents alike!)
- This is purely to assist in completing tasks assigned by school, or revising and explaining any tough content they aren’t fully understanding in the Remote Learning Environment.
- Classes must be booked in either 1 x 1hr or 2 x 30 minute blocks.
- We currently provide personalised 1 on 1 tutoring Australia-Wide from Perth to Sydney and everywhere in between.
- We have an incredible lineup of tutors, who are also in lockdown, so they have great availability to fit in to your daily schedule.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer a free trial for “online only” classes, but you can simply opt for a no-obligation 30 minute paid trial
If you would like to discuss Remote Learning Help with us please don’t hesitate to contact us or give us a call on +02 8789 2123