TUTORING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note: Upon submitting this enrolment form the following terms are applicable.
- Enrolment is a one-term (10-week) commitment (not applicable for Free trial lesson). For students who join mid-term fees will be charged pro-rata on our hourly rate.
- Only one (1) free trial lesson permitted per student, existing students can opt to trial an additional subject for a reduced rate (subject to availability).
- Two (2) weeks’ notice applies for any cancellation once the school term has commenced.
- Brainfood Education reserves the right to cancel a student enrolment if there is such cause as bullying, harassment and other inappropriate behaviour. Any cancellation will be discussed with parents before action is taken.
- If you cannot attend a class, minimum 2 hours notice must be given to qualify for a make up lesson, otherwise the lesson is forfeit.
- Makeup lessons are capped at 1 per term and are subject to availability (Mon-Sat). Must be made up during the current term and is only offered if fees are up to date. If a make up lesson cannot be organised we will provide access to our homework club in lieu of the lesson.
- You give permission to be subscribed to our newsletters. (we respect your privacy)
By clicking I AGREE below, I confirm that I have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions for tutoring at Brainfood Education