- Provide Expert Tutors with teaching and industry experience
- Your Child works 1 on 1 or in a small group with the same tutor each week
- Classes are customised to your child – No robot teaching groups
High School Preparation
High School Preparation
High School Preparation, what do we cover.
Transitioning to secondary school is an exciting time, and to make the process easier there are some key areas we recommend all students undertake some preparation in. These areas include but are not limited to:
- Writing a basic essay;
- Preparing and organising study notes for each subject;
- Refresh basic mathematics principles;
- The importance of daily reading.
This course is run for students currently in Term 4 of Year 6 or Term 1 of Year 7 and can be completed in place of regular tutoring or as a complementary course.
What makes us different?
- Help build self-confidence and a positive attitude
- Teach organisation & preparation skills for life beyond school and the HSC
- Focus on enjoying learning, not just memorising answers
Tutoring to suit your child and budget
Meet Our Tutors
- Expert Tutors who not only know their subjects but love teaching them.
- English Tutors studying English Literature, Science Tutors studying to be doctors, Maths Tutors studying advanced mathematics, Legal Studies Tutors studying to be lawyers… The list goes on.
- All have achieved 90+ ATAR’s and have gone on to study or work in their chosen fields.
- Incredible personalities and great knowledge in their chosen subjects.
- No Robot tutors teaching content by rote, our students walk away with real knowledge, not memorised answers.
- All tutors are committed to helping your child love learning not just survive school.
Success in life, Not just School
Whatever your motivation for exploring our high school preparation program it can help your child keep up, catch up or get ahead in class. School is a lot more competitive nowadays and more often than not an extra bit of tutoring will help. If we don’t feel your child will benefit from tutoring or feel alternate avenues should be explored we will be upfront and tell you.
The lessons we learn at school have long term effects. Organisation, critical thinking, creative flair, time management and the discipline to finish what we start, are key to success in tertiary study and a future career. By teaching these concepts at an early age, along with memory techniques and tools to manage stress and anxiety, we are setting our children up to achieve the best they can. School is not the end of learning, and if we get the foundations right for our students we can bring back the love of learning, and inspire our next generation of leaders.