- Provide Expert Tutors with teaching and industry experience
- Your Child works 1 on 1 or in a small group with the same tutor each week
- Classes are customised to your child – No robot teaching groups
Pre-Kindy School Readiness
Pre-Kindy School Readiness Program
School Readiness, what do we cover.
Kindergarten is by far the most important year of schooling in a child’s life. It is the foundation of all learning to come and a strong start in this first year can have a lasting impact long after Kindergarten has finished.
This is also usually the magical year when a child begins to read aloud all by themselves! School readiness is about ensuring that the ‘nuts and bolts’ of learning are mastered so that Kindergarten is a wonderful year that a child actually enjoys. Some of these basics may be things like letter-sound knowledge, simple addition and subtraction, punctuation and sentence structure, pencil grip, understanding simple fractions and patterns or simply learning how to work independently after following instructions.
All children develop differently so no two school readiness programs should be the same. Sometimes it is the case that a child is found to be working well above Kindergarten level and needs to be given additional learning enrichment and opportunities.
School readiness is also invaluable for those parents who are unsure if their child should start school early or delay entry until the following year.
What makes us different?
- Help build self-confidence and a positive attitude
- Teach organisation & preparation skills for life beyond school and the HSC
- Focus on enjoying learning, not just memorising answers
- Fun & engaging Classes to keep young students interested and excited.
Tutoring to suit your child and budget
Meet Our Tutors
- Expert Tutors who not only know their subjects but love teaching them.
- English Tutors studying English Literature, Science Tutors studying to be doctors, Maths Tutors studying advanced mathematics, Legal Studies Tutors studying to be lawyers… The list goes on.
- All have achieved 90+ ATAR’s and have gone on to study or work in their chosen fields.
- Qualified Teachers providing School Readiness Programs for our pre-kindy students
- Incredible personalities and great knowledge in their chosen subjects.
- No Robot tutors teaching content by rote, our students walk away with real knowledge, not memorised answers.
- All tutors are committed to helping your child love learning not just survive school.
Success in life, Not just School
Whatever your motivation for exploring our Pre-Kindy School Readiness program it can help your child keep up, catch up or get ahead in class. School is a lot more competitive nowadays and more often than not an extra bit of tutoring will help. If we don’t feel your child will benefit from tutoring or feel alternate avenues should be explored we will be upfront and tell you.
The lessons we learn at school have long term effects. Organisation, critical thinking, creative flair, time management and the discipline to finish what we start, are key to success in tertiary study and a future career. By teaching these concepts at an early age, along with memory techniques and tools to manage stress and anxiety, we are setting our children up to achieve the best they can. School is not the end of learning, and if we get the foundations right for our students we can bring back the love of learning, and inspire our next generation of leaders.