- Provide Expert Tutors with teaching and industry experience
- Your Child works 1 on 1 or in a small group with the same tutor each week
- Classes are customised to your child – No robot teaching groups
Year 6 Maths Tutoring
Year 6 Maths Tutoring classes cover a broad range of basic and challenge skills (dependent on the needs of each student) and run for 1 hour. For primary students we offer group lessons for year 5 and 6 (subject to availability) or private lessons only.
Each lesson is tailored to individual requirements, so the tutor will spend a few minutes at the beginning of each lesson talking to students about their current school work and level of understanding. All resources are provided, however students are encouraged to bring school work to lessons for any specific assistance.
Revision of mathematical concepts is essential to improving results, and tutors will regularly set revision work that must be completed and returned for the next lesson.
*Please note iPads and Laptops are not encouraged in our primary classes.
What makes us different?
- Help build self-confidence and a positive attitude
- Teach organisation & preparation skills for life beyond school and the HSC
- Focus on enjoying learning, not just memorising answers
Meet Our Tutors
- Expert Tutors who not only know their subjects but love teaching them.
- English Tutors studying English Literature, Science Tutors studying to be doctors, Maths Tutors studying advanced mathematics, Legal Studies Tutors studying to be lawyers… The list goes on.
- All have achieved 90+ ATAR’s and have gone on to study or work in their chosen fields.
- Incredible personalities and great knowledge in their chosen subjects.
- No Robot tutors teaching content by rote, our students walk away with real knowledge, not memorised answers.
- All tutors are committed to helping your child love learning not just survive school.
Success in life, Not just School
Whatever your motivation for exploring year 6 maths tutoring it can help your child keep up, catch up or get ahead in class. School is a lot more competitive nowadays and more often than not an extra bit of tutoring will help. If we don’t feel your child will benefit from tutoring or feel alternate avenues should be explored we will be upfront and tell you.
The lessons we learn at school have long term effects. Organisation, critical thinking, creative flair, time management and the discipline to finish what we start, are key to success in tertiary study and a future career. By teaching these concepts at an early age, along with memory techniques and tools to manage stress and anxiety, we are setting our children up to achieve the best they can. School is not the end of learning, and if we get the foundations right for our students we can bring back the love of learning, and inspire our next generation of leaders.