- Provide Expert Tutors with teaching and industry experience
- Your Child works 1 on 1 or in a small group with the same tutor each week
- Classes are customised to your child – No robot teaching groups
Year 9 Maths Tutoring
Year 9 Maths Tutoring
Our Year 9 Maths Tutoring lessons cover a broad range of basic literacy and reading skills and run for 1 hour. For secondary students Years 7-10 we offer both group lessons and private lessons only.
Lessons are structured so 30mins is spent on a skill or challenge based task and the other 30mins is available for specific work on assignments and homework (as needed). Students are encouraged to discuss what they are learning at school on a regular basis so that we can tailor our programs from week to week.
Personal laptops are accepted in these classes (but not required) and students are welcome to bring assessment tasks to class and interact with their tutor outside class time via email for feedback on drafts.
What makes us different?
- Help build self-confidence and a positive attitude
- Teach organisation & preparation skills for life beyond school and the HSC
- Focus on enjoying learning, not just memorising answers
Tutoring to suit your child and budget
Meet Our Tutors
- Expert Tutors who not only know their subjects but love teaching them.
- English Tutors studying English Literature, Science Tutors studying to be doctors, Maths Tutors studying advanced mathematics, Legal Studies Tutors studying to be lawyers… The list goes on.
- All have achieved 90+ ATAR’s and have gone on to study or work in their chosen fields.
- Incredible personalities and great knowledge in their chosen subjects.
- No Robot tutors teaching content by rote, our students walk away with real knowledge, not memorised answers.
- All tutors are committed to helping your child love learning not just survive school.
Success in life, Not just School
Whatever your motivation for exploring year 9 Maths tutoring it can help your child keep up, catch up or get ahead in class. School is a lot more competitive nowadays and more often than not an extra bit of tutoring will help. If we don’t feel your child will benefit from tutoring or feel alternate avenues should be explored we will be upfront and tell you.
The lessons we learn at school have long term effects. Organisation, critical thinking, creative flair, time management and the discipline to finish what we start, are key to success in tertiary study and a future career. By teaching these concepts at an early age, along with memory techniques and tools to manage stress and anxiety, we are setting our children up to achieve the best they can. School is not the end of learning, and if we get the foundations right for our students we can bring back the love of learning, and inspire our next generation of leaders.